With "chemical-free" becoming such a popular movement now days, people often ask if having a saltwater system is a more natural way to sanitize their hot tub. Saltwater systems use a process that converts dissolved salt into chlorine or sodium bromide... but are they really better?
One of our amazing manufactures, Marquis Spas, did the research for us. They dug for all of the hard facts about saltwater systems vs freshwater systems. Marquis Spas offers:
- The history of saltwater systems
- The difference between hot tubs and swim pools when it comes to saltwater
- Why the difference matters
Marquis also analyzes:
- Are saltwater systems covered under warranty?
- Do saltwater systems really require less maintenance?
- Marquis approach to water care
So you've decided which direction you want to go, now what? When you purchase a hot tub from us, we will gladly walk you through any questions you have including hot tub questions, chemical questions, and more. It is our pleasure to help you when needed. Please don't hesitate to call on us at any time!